Provide day-to-day leadership and direction by maximizing financial returns, driving development of people,creating and maintaining a unique guest experience, executing on brand standards and building awareness of hotel and brand in the local community.
At Holiday Inn we want our guests to relax and be themselves which means we need you to:
- Be you by being natural, professional and personable in the way you are with people
- Get ready by taking notice and using your knowledge so that you are prepared for anything
- Show you care by being thoughtful in the way you welcome and connect with guests
- Take action by showing initiative, taking ownership and going the extra mile
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare annual capital, cash flow and sales and marketing plans to accurately forecast budgets and achieve required operating results.
- Analyze financials to drive revenues, future profitability and maximum return on investment. Use
distribution channels and technology platforms to drive revenue and maximize market share.
- Lead capital plans and asset management initiatives, including working with owner to maintain or improve property’s market leadership position.
- Develop programs that drive improvements in team member engagement and are aligned with the Holiday Inn brand service behaviors.
- Develop, implement and monitor team member succession planning to ensure future bench strength. Establish performance and development goals for team members and provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to enhance performance.
- Oversee any salary, disciplinary or staffing/human resources-related actions in accordance with company rules and policies.
- Demonstrate brand citizenship by maintaining compliance with all required brand standards, behaviors, hallmarks and license agreement mandates.
- Drive improvement in guest satisfaction goals. Collaborate with colleagues and hotel team members to establish and implement services and programs that meet or exceed guest expectations.
- Make time to interact with guests, solicit feedback and build relationships.
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, team members and hotel assets in compliance with hotel’s or owner’s policies and procedures and regulatory requirements. Maintain relations with outside contacts.
- Act as public relations representative to raise awareness of hotel and brand in local community. Drive team member involvement in community organizations, activities and businesses.
- Develop and carry out action plans to be environmentally-conscious by taking steps to reduce the hotel’s carbon footprint.
Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty.
Position is the top level in a full-service property with multiple outlets and complex operations, which may include one or more of the following: multiple buildings with an extensive range of facilities and variety of technical aspects, complex owner relationships, extensive competitive pressures, difficult labor relations and/or union pressures.
Position typically reports to the Owner, Principal or Asset Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Administration, Business Administration, plus
five to ten years of prior hotel management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience required may vary based on size and complexity of operation. Must speak fluent English. Other